You don’t have to be an expert to know that smaller, more confined infestations are easier to deal with. It just makes sense. When dealing with a smaller infestation, the bugs are less spread out. Certain methods will work for smaller infestations, but they may not be effective for larger infestations.
When attempting to eliminate a small bedbug infestation, there is a good chance that you can treat remedy the problem with chemicals and pesticides. A recent study conducted at the University of Purdue showed that even in smaller infestations traditional chemicals and pesticides will require multiple visits.
Simply put, it takes multiple treatments with pesticides to effectively treat bed bugs regardless of size. There are principles we have started incorporating into our pest management programs. Below, you will learn more about our conventional pest management programs and what they entail.
- You need to call our Chicago offices to speak with a technician and set up an appointment. Likely, we’ll be able to get someone out to the property within the next 24 to 48 hours.
- We will send out an expert or assessor to the home to perform what is known as a 10-point assessment. During this procedure, we will check for potential entry points into the home, why bugs are entering the property, potential breeding sites, and the best plans of attack.
- After evaluating the home, we will present you with the list of best treatment options. We’ll work with you closely until you pick out the best treatment for your home.
- The next visit will be the actual administration of the pesticides.
- After 10 or 14 days, we’ll come back to your home and administer another round of pesticides. Of course, this depends on the type of treatment you chose and the severity of the infestation. If you chose a steam or heat treatment, you might not see us until 30 days later. Either way, all of our clients receive follow-up visits.
Our company strives to provide satisfactory results. If at any point, you feel that we aren’t doing our job or you are being treated unfairly, you can contact our Chicago headquarters and we’ll do whatever is necessary to rectify the problem. We truly care about serving our customers in the most effective and quality ways possible.
Don’t be afraid of conventional treatments. If they’re administered precisely by a qualified professional, they’ll be safe and effective. Call our office to learn more about our conventional pest control services.