As long as man has walked the earth, he has been plagued by certain things. Unfortunately, one of those things would be the mosquito. And, they can be quite destructive, despite what you might believe. While they might not destroy your property or gnaw on wooden structures, they can be deadly. Given, they carry and transmit a host of life-threatening illnesses. Among these are Encephalitis, Malaria, Yellow Fever, Dengue, and the infamous West Nile Virus.
Mosquitoes usually become infected when they feed on other insects or mammals that are infected. They then transmit these diseases to human hosts through bites. The most troubling part is nothing you can do will completely eliminate a mosquito threat.
Every time you step outside your home, there will likely be a chance you’ll encounter a mosquito. This especially applies to high-risk areas around ponds, stagnant water, runoff, and clogged guttering systems.
That being said, there are prevention techniques and deterrents guaranteed to help minimize these risks. You can learn to keep yourself as safe as possible when visiting high-risk areas. In the meantime, it is crucial to create a mosquito-safe environment around your home.
Our Mosquito Management Services
Mosquitoes may have been plaguing humans since the beginning of time. On a good note, humans have been fighting back ever since. As new pest control technologies become available, humans are gaining more traction against life-threatening mosquito-borne illnesses.
• Each mosquito control strategy begins with a service request
• We’ll dispatch an exterminator to assess your property
• During the initial visit, the exterminator will perform a thorough assessment of your property. The assessment loos for potential entry points into the home, breeding sites on the property, and structural deficiencies
• After the property is accessed, we’ll present you with a list of treatment options
• You choose a strategy and we will schedule a future appointment for the implementation
• Each visit is separated by 10 to 14 days, depending on the type of treatment and severity of the infestation.
• On the final visit, a post-treatment inspection will be completed. The importance of the inspection is to validate the effectiveness of treatment
Please feel free to reach out to our Chicago pest control experts. Our customer support is available 5 days a week and some weekends.